Tangkula golf push cart is a tough, lightweight and durable aluminum framework with heavy-duty wheels. It’s perfect for use in golf courses. With its ball-bearing wheels and functional foot-operated brake, it can be conveniently moved around the golf course.
Compatible with right-handed and left-handed golfers, the stand has a simple folding design that makes storage and transportation easy. You can also adjust the height and angle of hand grips to make your stand a truly ergonomic one.
Golf push carts have been on the rise for several years now. It seems like every other week, and there’s a new golf cart company popping up. In 2017, push carts accounted for about 23% of all golf push cart sales.
- 🏌️ Convenient Foldable Design 🏌️ : Our golf push cart can be folded into a compact size effortlessly. Being compact and lightweight, it can be easily put into the trunk of the car for saving space and time. Besides, 3 removable wheels aim to assist quick disassembly for easy storage when you don’t use it.
- 🏌️ Sturdy and Durable Material 🏌️ : Made of high-quality steel pipes, our golf trolley has a strong structure and strong load-bearing capacity. Durable PP wheels covered with EVA foamed shell have good wear resistance and long time service. With elastic tightening straps, golf bags can be perfectly secured.
- 🏌️ Ergonomic Adjustable Handle 🏌️ : The comfortable handle has four adjustable positions to meet different height requirements. You can easily change the height of the handle with an adjustable button. With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle.
Key Features of Tangkula 3 Wheels Golf Push Cart
- Three removable wheels aim to assist quick disassembly
- Aluminum frame+PP with EVA cover wheels
- Easy Clip Bag Straps
- Soft PU leather padded comfortable and adjustable stool
- The weight of the golf trolley is 19 lbs.
- 4-height ergonomic adjustable handle
- Two elastic tightening straps
- The overall dimension of cart golf trolley is 65″ x 27″ x 48″
- Golf Trolley with Scoreboard Bag Foot Brake
- Two cup holders
- Rear-wheel with foot brakes
Let’s Watch a Video of Tangkula Golf Push Cart Review!
Convenient Foldable Design
This three-wheel push cart is the ideal vessel for all of your golfing adventures. You can easily fold it into a compact size smoothly and store it in the car boot. At the same time, its lightweight design means that it won’t weigh you down on the course. On top of that, the three removable wheels provide stability and mobility, keeping it easy to move around and assemble.
Durable and sturdy construction
Tangkula golf push cart is a solid and durable steel-framed trolley with high load-bearing capacity and reinforced with high-quality steel pipes. In addition, the durable PP wheels are covered with stable EVA foam. As a result, they have a long lifespan, ensuring excellent performance and long service life.
It also features an adjustable handle for convenient steering and a telescopic shaft for added flexibility. With its elastic tightening straps, it keeps golf bags secure while on the move. In addition, it allows it to maintain a smooth ride while bearing up to 75 pounds of weight for longer and less bumpy journeys.
Ergonomically Shaped Handle
The handle has four different height adjustments, so anyone can feel comfortable using the cart. You can effortlessly move the push cart around with its ergonomic handle, which gets your needs met. The smooth ball-bearing wheels make it easy to maneuver both left and right, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find a push cart as comfortable as this one!
This golf push cart has a simple three-wheel design that lets you easily transport your golf clubs around the course. The innovative front wheel can pivot for excellent maneuverability, making it easier to get around even the trickiest terrain.
The best feature of this push cart is that you can activate the brakes with your feet no more bending over and struggling. You can lock and unlock the foot brake from the handlebar, so you have a lot of freedom in your movement. The three-wheeled design gives you better stability than one-wheeled alternatives; they’re safer, too. A comfortable seat lets you sit down when it gets tiring.
The umbrella holder is a must for those who don’t want to get wet or sunburnt. I like the other features, too, such as the golf ball holder, drink holder, tees, and waterproof scorecard holder- as well as the umbrella holder. The umbrella stands are plastic and won’t last long. The umbrella holder won’t tighten because of overuse.
Patented Bag Holder
The push golf cart is easy to maneuver and has a place for your stand bag at the bottom. The golf bag could have been bigger for more support, but it is a durable tangkula golf cart that fits in my locker next to other things. It is easy to load and unload my golf bag from it. I found that it took a little while to figure out how to tighten the straps around the golf bag, but I really liked this purchase.
Foot Brake System
Some reviewers have complained about the foot-operated brakes being hard to engage. In my case, the braking system is easy to use and disengage. I have no significant issues with this. However, the brake is not always easy to disengage. It does offer a large cup holder and cell phone holder.
Overview of Tangkula golf push-pull cart
The cart includes a removable 9 inches seat that’s great for golfers of all skill levels, from beginners to pros.
The cart’s base is mounted on the cart side. It provides extra support as gravity is not working against you, easing the stress on your back when pushing the cart.
The locking mechanism is like a car or truck, and the front wheel is 9.5 inches in diameter. Two rear wheels are 10.5 inches in diameter. They’re airless, hard rubber wheels that won’t attract dirt or debris.
The Golf Cart Bag Strap allows for a quick and comfortable motion from ride to putt with just one hand. In addition, the cart’s contoured bottom adds support when you’re lining up your shot, allowing you to move fluidly from drive to hole without interruption.
- The handle angle is adjustable, and the beverage holder is removable
- The lightweight cart is easy to move and push on the golf course
- Easy to assemble and folds up effortlessly
- It is light in weight and easy to push
- Very easy to put together
- Storage compartments for golf balls
- These best golf push carts come in three colors
- Folding down a little slowly
- The steel frame is heavy
- Tee and ball holders are not up to the mark
FAQs of Tangkula Golf Push Cart: Best Golf Push Carts
Are push carts worth it?
The number one reason golfers use push carts is that they don’t want to carry their bags, but that doesn’t mean all push carts are the same. There are pros and cons to having a push cart that you should know about before deciding whether or not to buy one.
Can the golf push-pull cart be folded while the club bag is still on it?
No, I’m afraid not. I just unpacked it, and I can’t seem to make it fit.
Are the wheels made of plastic or rubber?
The wheels and ‘rims’ are plastic, but the tires themselves are made of rubber. In addition, the ‘rims’ have a type of foam, called EVA, in them. Weighing in at only half a pound per wheel, EVA is a lightweight and maintenance-free material.
Will these golf carts fit a cart bag?
I’m not sure why you doubt whether a carry bag will fit a cart bag. I have one, and it’s been perfect for me. The wheels pop off easily, and it folds up nicely. It might take a little effort to get the cart bag into the carry bag, but it will work.
Tangkula Golf Push Cart is the best golf push cart on the market today and will provide you with a beautiful experience. With all of the features that golfers need to get out on the course and play. It has the right size, extra storage compartment, and durability to be an essential part of your golfing weekend.
If you’re looking for a lightweight, high-performance push cart that can handle a lot of abuse, the Tangkula is for you. For those who don’t need the extra seat, it’s easy to leave behind. And if you don’t need a big net bag, detach it quickly and get moving again. Overall, it’s an excellent buy for anyone who can appreciate a push cart made with quality parts at a competitive price point.
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table Of Contents
- 1 Key Features of Tangkula 3 Wheels Golf Push Cart
- 2 Let’s Watch a Video of Tangkula Golf Push Cart Review!
- 2.1 Convenient Foldable Design
- 2.2 Durable and sturdy construction
- 2.3 Ergonomically Shaped Handle
- 2.4 Wheel Design
- 2.5 Umbrella Holder
- 2.6 Patented Bag Holder
- 2.7 Foot Brake System
- 2.8 Overview of Tangkula golf push-pull cart
- 2.9 Pros:
- 2.10 Cons
- 3 FAQs of Tangkula Golf Push Cart: Best Golf Push Carts
- 4 Final Words: